Estimated delivery Oct 5 - Oct 9
This powerful double burner, equipped with a cast iron head, outputs a whopping BTU of 150000. And it can adjust the firepower to make your cook more delicious. It is suitable for various types of pot because of burner bracket. So you can enjoy cooking outdoor with your family to have a happy time.
1. High-pressure double burner camp stove, sturdy and durable design, made of cast iron long lasting and good for projects
2. 150000 BTU of cooking power
3. Ultra-portable with removable legs
4. CSA listed regulator certified by CSA
5. 0-20 psi adjustable make cook faster and cleaner than other standard propane burners
6. Perfect for camping, fishing, parties, tailgates hunting and home brewing
1. Product Type: Double Burner
2. Material: Cast Iron
3. Burner Diamter: 10.24" / 26cm
4. BTU: 150000
6. Furnace Head Diameter: 5.51" / 14cm
7. 1.2m Leather Tube Included: Yes
8. Dimensions: (30.71 × 15.75 × 29.72)" / (78 × 40 × 75.5)cm (L x W x H)
1 x Double Burner Stove
1 × 0-20 Psi Regulator
1 x Instruction
Our awesome customer service department is ready for your questions! Although we are a small company (10 of us total), we will do everything we can to answer your questions and take care of any problems.Contact Us
I bought this because of the high BTU rating -2 75,000 BTU burners for a toral of 150,000 BTUs. It will definately eat up a LOT of propane if youn use it at full potential, but you don't have to do that. I like having more power than I need in case I MIGHT need it!! My only complaint is it was supposed to have something called a "1.2m Leather Tube Included: Yes". I don't know what it is because there was nothing made of leather in the package. I thought it might be some type of carrying case. 1.2m (meters?) is 40 inches and the grill is 33 inches wide. I did find a carry case made by "GAS ONE" on Amazon that I can carry it in though.
Very nice cook top, worth the extra storage space over the tiny table top ones. Taller folks might find it a bit low but it did not bother me and I am 5' 11". Lots of heat output!
Absolutely love ours! My husband usus it to brew beer outside which is great so I don't have to smell it! We pack it up and take it camping! It easy to use and to clean! So happy we got it!
This is easy to install and it does not look cheap at all. I was very satisfied with this purchase and love my new camp chef stove
Nicely made product. Very efficient heat. If your pan turns black, you don't have the air vents adjusted correctly. Very happy with the product. Bought the iron griddle from Camp Chef at the same time...it gets really hot!
Subscribe and we'll give you first dibs on all daily deals and sales. We’ll also send coupons for even further discounts.
© 2022 Tanga.com • United States • All rights reserved.